Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wonder if I still cross his mind.

Reading back messages by my ex. Unintentionally actually.
Am I the only one that does this?
Oh and those messages are like few years already.
Broke my heart, that guy.
Worst feeling ever if you put your entire heart in it.
Lose faith in relationships after that. Cannot trust another guy.
What is love.
How can you tell a person you love her and want a future with her but in the end change your mind? Funny right.
All those promises made but not kept.
I can't possibly be still waiting for him right? I'll be the stupidest girl on earth.
Yet I still tear up when I read our past messages n the one long message that I expressed all my feelings in. Doubt he really read it anyway.
Wonder if I still cross his mind.
Is there such thing as the right person? How do you know if it is right?
What if I'm meant to be all alone for my life? I really do think that I'm a pretty okay and nice girl, but why am I still alone?
Sometimes, many times I get tired of waiting.
Probably something that not many people know this is how I really feel inside. Because it takes courage to admit.
I just wanna be happy.

今天在脸书上看到一位无名在我大学的论坛写上了这段,
让我感觉和一年前的我很相似,
不过现在的我偶尔也会翻翻,看看我们爱过的痕迹,
有时候我也会想,他偶尔会不会想起我

但是时间久了,爱渐渐逝去
我也渐渐的变得麻木,没知觉了
有时候,我都懒得看回过去
也不想去看,不想看到以前不要脸的自己

我大概也忘了,怎样是被爱的感觉
我要理智点,
我很自私,我爱自己比较多
所以还不适合谈恋爱,
顺其自然吧


1 comment: