Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I dreamed a dream

  I dreamed a dream in time gone by 
  我梦到往日的一个梦 
  When hope was high 
  那时充满希望 
  And life worth living 
  生命有价值 
  I dreamed that love would never die 
  我梦到爱永不凋零 
  I dreamed that God would be forgiving 
  我梦到天主是宽容的 
  Then I was young and unafraid 
  那时我仍年轻无惧 
  And dreams were made and used and wasted 
  我浪掷梦想 
  There was no ransom to be paid 
  而无须付出任何代价 
  No song unsung, no wine untasted 
  无歌不唱, 无酒不尝 
  But the tigers come at night 
  然而老虎却在夜里 
  With their voices soft as thunder 
  带著他们低沈如雷的声音来到 
  As they tear your hope apart 
  他们将你的希望撕裂 
  And they turn your dream to shame 
  他们让你的梦想幻灭 
  He slept a summer by my side 
  他陪了我一个夏季 
  He filled my days with endless wonder 
  用无尽的惊喜充实了我的生活 
  He took my childhood in his stride 
  他轻易地丰富了我年轻的时光 
  But he was gone when autumn came 
  但秋天降临时他离去了 
  And still I dream he'll come to me 
  而我还梦想著他会回到我身边 
  That we will live the years together 
  那我们就可以永远在一起 
  But there are dreams that cannot be 
  但那是无法实现的梦想 
  And there are storms we cannot weather 
  那是我们无法捱过的暴风雨 
  I had a dream my life would be 
  我曾梦想著我的人生 
  So different from this hell I'm living 
  完全不像我现在般的生活 
  So different now from what it seemed 
  现在不像我曾经想像的 
  Now life has killed the dream I dreamed. 
  如今现实的生活已经扼杀了我昔日的梦想 


No comments:

Post a Comment