Sunday, June 20, 2010

白板与黑点

有一位老师走进了教室,在白板上点了一个黑点。
他指着黑点问自己的学生:“这是什么?”
大家异口同声地说:“一个黑点。”
老师故作惊讶地说:“只有一个黑点吗?这么大一块白板难道大家都没看见吗?”
沉思5分钟
我们看到的是什么?
黑点?白板?
每个人身上都有不同的缺点,但是我们看到的是什么呢?
是否只看到了他人身上的“黑点”而忽视了他身上的一大块“白板”呢?
事实上,每个人的优点都很多,换一个角度去看吧!换一种眼光去看吧!“黑点”固然瞩目,但是“白板”带给人的方便和快乐是
不是更多呢?


在我们身处繁华时,真正的朋友只有受到邀请才来。在我们身处没落时,他们却不请自来。
True friends visit us in prosperity only when invited, but in adversity they come without invitation.
凌晨,你打电话给一个人,他就是对你真正重要的人。
The friend you can call before dawn is the one that count.
今天说出的友好话语,明天就会结出果实。
The friendly words that are uttered today may give fruit tomorrow.
如果想要交一个新朋友,则要闭上一只眼睛。如果想要保持朋友关系,则要闭上双眼。
If you want a new friend you should close one eye. If you want to keep him as a friend you should close both eyes.
你的朋友是你希望的答案。
Your friend is the answer to your wishes.
朋友打开了我想要打开的那扇门。
A friend opens the door I wish to open.
朋友就是另一个你自己。
A friend is a second self.
虚假的朋友就像影子,只有当太阳照耀时才伴随在你身边。
A false friend likes a shadow,attending only when the sun shines.
许诺会赢得朋友,但食言则会化友为敌。
To keep promise can help you gain the friends,but nonperformance will turn them into enemies.
公开的敌人是祸害,但虚假的朋友比之更坏。
An open foe prove to be a disaster;but a pretended friend is worse.
在私底下要忠告你的朋友,在公开场合又表扬你的朋友。
Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public.
你的朋友是你心愿的回答和体现。
Your friend is the answer to your wishes.
朋友就是那个知道你的一切,但仍然喜欢你的人。
A friend is somebody who knows everything about you but still likes you.
友谊就是留驻在两个身体里的同一个灵魂。
Friendship is the soul living in two different bodies.
永远不要衡量友谊和爱的份量,应该毫无保留地付出。
You could never measure and weigh the friendship and the love,and you should give whatever you have in the least without reserve.
没有人能够承受失去朋友所造成的损失。
Nobody is so rich that he could afford to lose a friend.
真诚的朋友是最宝贵的财富。
A true friend is the best possession.
选择朋友要慎重,更换朋友更应慎重。
Be cautious in choosing a friend,more cautious in changing.
人生在世无朋友,犹如生活无太阳。
A life without friends likes the life without sun.
在患难时得到朋友是幸运的。
It is lucky for you to have friends in trouble.
患难朋友才是真朋友。
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment